IN THIS MODULE:
- A flip chart based exercise to get delegates thinking and encourage discussion about disciplinary investigations.
- A group activity which enables delegates to plan an investigation in order to decide whether a disciplinary hearing is necessary.
- A fictional scenario looking at an opening statement in a disciplinary hearing. In pairs delegates must elaborate.
- Recognise the process when undertaking a disciplinary investigation.
- Plan a disciplinary investigation.
- Learn the structure of a disciplinary hearing.
1 hour and 10 minutes.
Those with management responsibility.
Trainer pack and handouts – available in downloads.