The disciplinary investigation is a really important part of dealing with a disciplinary case and should not be rushed or skipped over. You will need to carry out a disciplinary investigation to ascertain the facts, collect evidence and establish whether a disciplinary hearing needs to take place. There are key points to establish before the process begins. These training course materials will give delegates insight into how how to effectively manage the disciplinary process and plan investigations hearings when necessary.
IN THIS MODULE:
- A flip chart based exercise to get delegates thinking and encourage discussion about disciplinary investigations.
- A group activity which enables delegates to plan an investigation in order to decide whether a disciplinary hearing is necessary.
- A fictional scenario looking at an opening statement in a disciplinary hearing. In pairs delegates must elaborate.
- Recognise the process when undertaking a disciplinary investigation.
- Plan a disciplinary investigation.
- Learn the structure of a disciplinary hearing.
1 hour and 10 minutes.
Those with management responsibility.
Trainer pack and handouts.