IN A NUTSHELL:
- An introduction to emotional intelligence testing.
- A group discussion on the effect of emotional intelligence on customer service in a given scenario.
- Two short group activities on empathy and apathy.
- To discuss the different factors involved in emotional intelligence.
- To identify how to use empathy with customers.
- To recognise customers’ needs and how we can use emotional intelligence to deliver good service.
Ideally up to 12 people per session. Training materials are fully reusable.
Staff of all levels, who have customer service responsibility.
- Trainer packs and handouts.
- Sticky notes. Source your own.
If you would like these training materials translated into another language, please contact us for a quote.