In this module:
- A fun drawing task in pairs highlighting the importance of effective communication.
- An insightful exercise on the importance of meeting and greeting.
- A group brainstorming session identifying common causes of miscommunication.
- An activity analysing delegate’s previous experiences to determine the causes of poor customer service.
- To identify different methods of effective communication.
- To recognise barriers in communication and find solutions to overcome them.
1 hour, 15 minutes.
Ideally, 4-16 people per session.
Those with a customer service responsibility.
Trainer pack and handouts:
- Handout 4 – Communication exercise.
- Handout 5 – Meeting and greeting standards.
- Handout 6 – How we respond to and communicate with others.
- Handout 7 – How we interpret others.
- Blank sheets of A4 paper (you need to provide).
If you need these training materials translated into another language, please contact us for a quote.