IN THIS MODULE:
- A creative exercise where delegates must draw their impression of organisations based on their job descriptions.
- Discussion around culture and if that should be reflected in job ads.
- Discussion around using a style which creates enquiries/demand for the role.
Indicate how the style and words of a job advert can say many things about the organisation.
Those with management or recruitment responsibility.
- Trainer pack and handout – available in downloads.
- Flipchart paper and pens.