This module is based around a series of situations upon which, using the brief information provided, the delegates will need to make a judgement on whether this scenario should result in dismissal. They will need to decide what action they will take and what the potential outcome could be, given the action they have decided.
IN THIS MODULE:
- A series of situations ‘scenarios’ upon which, using the brief information provided, the delegates will need to make a judgement.
- A Q&A quiz activity to re-cap on learning in this course – or otherwise other discipline and dismissals training, using foam letters.
- Identify the five fair reasons for dismissal.
- Recognise key terminology involved in disciplining and dismissing staff.
Those with management responsibility.
- Trainer pack and handout – available in downloads.
- Foam letters – purchase from training store or source your own, they do not have to be foam (i.e. you could use fridge magnets but need a complete set A-Z).
- Optional post-course questionnaire.