When you have found the right candidate, you can offer them the job. You would think this is the easy part, but making sure you follow the correct procedure is vitally important at this stage. These training materials will ensure understanding of what measures and checks need to be in place before contracts are signed.
IN THIS MODULE:
- Shortlisting matrix exercise.
- Writing a covering letter.
- Feedback activity using ‘yay or nay’ activity cards.
You need to have completed the short-listing exercise discussed in a previous module and delegates will need to have done at least some of their practice interviews from the previous module.
- Assess a candidate’s suitability against a person specification.
- Discover the necessary requirements and checks when offering a job.
- Define suitable feedback to share with unsuccessful candidates.
Those with management or recruitment responsibility.
- Trainer pack and handout – available in downloads.
- Yay or nay activity cards – PDF version included or select training materials plus activity cards to have a professionally printed set posted to you.