On average, organisations go through major changes approximately every three years, and most have an almost constant programme of minor change. Whilst change may be inevitable, (and essential for organisational success), at our sister company Jaluch we continually see change being badly managed – often with absolutely disastrous effects for business. Managed badly, change can result in demotivated, depressed, unproductive staff who are completely disengaged. This can then last for years and ultimately become an embedded culture!
But it doesn’t have to be that way. With training, managers can understand how to manage change with a supportive, positive approach, so that the change creates excitement and energy amongst staff.
If your organisation and managers need a helping hand – you can develop your managers’ skills with our fantastic Managing Change Training Material.
MODULES IN THIS COURSE:
- Understanding change
- A plan for managing change
- Communication during change
- Employee development
- Employee engagement during change
- Survivor syndrome – moving on…
- Applying skills when managing change – comprehensive scenarios
- Test your knowledge
- Delegate handouts
- Trainer notes for 8 modules
- Pre-course questions
- Feedback form
- Delegate certificate
- Optional Presentation
POSTED TO YOU:
- “Calming Conflict” activity cards
- “Change Curve” activity cards
- Two buzzers
- Soft ball