A unique sales skills training course designed to develop the skills, knowledge and practical understanding of non-sales staff. This is a high quality, professional training kit that includes everything you need to deliver a successful training course – trainer notes, activity cards and games. Accessed through an online portal for maximum flexibility and easy accessibility.
Everyone in an organisation can contribute towards sales performance, but not enough employees feel knowledgeable or confident enough to do so. The content of this training course is designed for those who are in both front line and back office roles, in fact, for anyone who at some point might come into contact with your clients or customers, whether face-to-face, on the phone or by email or text. For example consultants, operational staff and technical staff all have the ability scope out potential business opportunities.
MODULES IN THIS COURSE:
This course has six one-hour (approx.) modules.
- Introduction to sales.
- Solution Selling.
- Knowing your products and services.
- Knowing your customer.
- Soft sells vs hard sell – exploring our comfort zones.
- Buying signals.
- Develop basic sales skills.
- Learn new sales techniques and methods.
- Understand your comfort zones when it comes to selling.
- Understand different customer needs.
- Be aware of your strengths and limitations.
- Gain confidence, motivation and a ‘sales mindset’
- Delegate handouts
- Trainer notes for 6 modules
- Pre-course questions
- Feedback form
- Delegate certificate
- Optional Presentation
POSTED TO YOU:
- 4 sets of plastic tweezers
- “Developing sales skills” cards
- “I want to sell” cards
- “Let’s go shopping” cards
- “We want to win” cards
- “Not buying customers” cards
- “I want to buy” cards
- “Turnaround” cards
- 16 felt pads (12 of one colour, 4 of another)