These training course materials will help delegates to identify the difference between misconduct and gross misconduct, this is done through two activity card based activities which get everyone up on their feet and talking to each other. The materials also further explore the correct disciplinary process which can then be put into practice outside the training session.
IN THIS MODULE:
- An exercise using the bad or very bad activity cards and mats to identify the difference between misconduct and gross misconduct. Guidance included.
- Order, order card game where delegates must identify the misconduct process correctly. The first team to finish wins!
- Do’s and don’ts of the disciplinary process sticky note activity.
Parts of this module rely on knowledge gained from module 1 ‘knowing what you are dealing with’, therefore, module 1 must be delivered before this module.
- Understand the difference between misconduct and gross misconduct.
- Apply the steps within a formal disciplinary process.
Ideally 6-12 people. Training materials are re-usable.
Those with management responsibility or anyone who deals with disciplinary situations.
- Comprehensive trainer pack/notes and handouts.
- *Misconduct/gross misconduct/depends mats.
- *‘Bad or very bad’ activity cards.
- *‘Order order’ activity cards.
- Sticky notes.
*PDF versions of the activity cards and mats included with training materials or select ‘training materials plus cards and mats’ to have the posted to you.