Parts of this module rely on knowledge gained from module 1 ‘knowing what you are dealing with’, therefore, module 1 must be delivered before this module.
IN THIS MODULE:
- An exercise using the bad or very bad activity cards and mats to identify the difference between misconduct and gross misconduct. Guidance included.
- Order, order card game where delegates must identify the misconduct process correctly. The first team to finish wins!
- Do’s and don’ts of the disciplinary process sticky note activity.
- Understand the difference between misconduct and gross misconduct.
- Apply the steps within a formal disciplinary process.
Those with management responsibility.
- Trainer pack and handouts (including post course activity) – available in downloads.
- Misconduct/gross misconduct/depends mats – included in trainer pack.
- ‘Bad or very bad’ activity cards –
- ‘Order order’ activity cards.
- Sticky notes.
*You can find free, basic, PDF versions of the activity cards listed above in downloads or purchase professionally printed sets from our training store using the links below.