IN THIS MODULE:
- An interactive quiz/overview of the equality act and the nine protected characteristics.
- Case studies that demonstrate common mistakes people make when recruiting.
- A ‘risky recruitment’ scenario exercise.
- Discover the different protected characteristics that apply when conducting a fair recruitment process.
- Recognise the term ‘positive action’ and its use in recruitment.
1 hour and 30 minutes.
Those with management responsibility or that are responsible for recruitment.
- Trainer pack and handouts – available in downloads.
- Bags of sweets, wrapped chocolate or small prizes.