IN THIS MODULE:
- An introduction defining disability and making reasonable adjustments.
- The “Dicing with Disability” game – a great engaging activity combining a giant snakes and ladders mat and an interesting quiz on disability.
- To define disability.
- To identify disability discrimination in the workplace.
Ideally, 4-16 delegates per session.
Those with management responsibility.
- Trainer pack and handouts – optional PowerPoint included.
- *Snakes and ladders mat and inflatable dice. You can supply your own or select training materials plus mat and dice.
- Dicing with disability activity cards. A basic PDF version is included with training materials only but if you would like a professionally printed version select training materials plus activity cards.
*If supplying your own mat and dice, you can swap the snakes and ladders mat and create your own version using approx. 12 coloured felt squares and a traditional numbered dice – can be any size but the bigger the better!