IN THIS MODULE:
- The importance of the role of strategy and organisational culture in employee engagement.
- An individual exercise on the reasons employees can become disaffected.
- A fun activity on the ways managers can engage their team.
- Recognise how strategy and organisational culture affect engagement.
- Indicate how employees can become disaffected.
This course is useful for employees of all levels.
- Trainer pack/notes, handouts and optional PowerPoint included.
- Blow up numbered dice – source your own or select “training materials plus dice” to receive one in the post.