IN THIS MODULE:
- An active game on extrinsic and intrinsic motivation.
- The Maslow Theory of Motivation – an introduction and discussion.
- An introduction to The Herzeberg Theory of Motiation and The McClland Theory.
- Outline extrinsic and intrinsic motivation.
- Recognise the different theories of motivation.
Those with management responsibility.
- Trainer pack/notes, delegate handouts and optional PowerPoint included.
- Chain & soft ball – source your own or select “training materials plus chain and soft ball” and will will post these to you.
- Laminated signs – included in your trainer pack, you will need to laminate.
All materials are downloadable unless otherwise stated. Once purchased they will become available in your account.