IN THIS MODULE:
- An exercise in small groups to identify how to engage, motivate and retain employees.
- The ‘What Cost?’ activity – a fun challenge game to get your delegates thinking about the implications of employees losing motivation, engagement and employee retention dropping.
- Identify what we mean by motivating, engaging and retaining staff.
- Recognise the costs to organisations that get it wrong.
1 hour and 10 minutes.
Those with management responsibility.
- Trainer pack/notes, delegate handouts and an optional PowerPoint included.
- ‘What cost’ activity cards – a PDF version is included or select “training materials plus activity cards” and we will post a professionally printed version to you.