IN THIS MODULE:
- An active game on extrinsic and intrinsic motivation.
- The Maslow Theory of Motivation – an introduction and discussion.
- An introduction to The Herzeberg Theory of Motiation and The McClland Theory.
- Outline extrinsic and intrinsic motivation.
- Recognise the different theories of motivation.
- 1 hour.
- 12 people.
- Those with management responsibility.
- Trainer pack and handouts – available in downloads.
- Chain – source your own or available from the training store.
- Laminated signs – included in your trainer pack, you will need to laminate.
- Soft ball – source your own or available from the training store.