IN THIS MODULE:
- A flipchart discussion introducing return to work interviews.
- An easy to remember mnemonic for structuring the interview.
- A sticky note activity to identify the key skills and qualities required to conduct an interview.
- A fun and interactive exercise testing the delegates ability to properly listen to the question.
- An exercise for delegates to consider the appropriateness of interview questions.
- A great team exercise where delegates will be given scenarios to act out as the manager or employee.
- Develop a structure to use for return to work interviews.
- Develop key interviewing skills and identify suitable questions to ask employees.
This exercise will take approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes but extra scenarios are available to consider if there is extra time.
Those with management responsibility.
Ideally, 4-16 delegates per session.
- Trainer pack and handouts – optional PowerPoint included.
- Sticky notes – you will need to supply these.