IN A NUTSHELL:
- An informative discussion on non-verbal behaviour and the messages it sends.
- A group session on how to maintain good verbal communication whilst in a conversation.
- The “Communication Challenge” – a card game where delegates compete to complete several communication challenges to win points and prizes for their team!
- To relate to effective verbal communication.
- To develop our awareness of non-verbal skills and learn how to use these to communicate more efficiently.
Up to 12 people per session. Training materials are fully reusable.
Staff of all levels, who have customer service responsibility.
- Trainer pack and delegate handouts.
- ‘Communication challenge’ activity cards.
- Sand timer/timer.
- Soft ball.
If you would like a professionally printed set of activity cards, a sand timer and soft ball posted to you, select ‘training materials plus cards, timer and ball’. If you select ‘training materials only’ you will receive a downloadable trainer pack, delegate handouts and a printable PDF version of the activity cards, you will not receive a soft ball or timer and will need to source these yourself.
If you would like these training materials translated into another language, please contact us for a quote.