IN A NUTSHELL:
- An insightful exercise discussing the origin of stereotypes from Hollywood to Brazilian Popstars.
- A group brainstorming session to highlight the stereotypes that apply to people from all backgrounds.
- An optical illusion to demonstrate how perceptions can be incorrect followed by a discussion in small groups on the perceptions that each person has.
- Recognise how stereotypes are formed from our experiences and learning
- Indicate how our interactions can vary due to perceptions of status we apply to different people
- Give examples of the commercial impact to an organisation if we allow perceptions and stereotypes to go unchecked.
Ideally, up to 12 people per session. Training materials are fully reusable.
Staff of all levels, who have customer service responsibility.
- Trainer packs and handouts.
- Sticky notes. Source your own.
If you would like these training materials converted into another language, please contact us for a quote.