IN A NUTSHELL:
The “Telephone Customer Service” card game – a fun on-your-feet game with delegates competing to win prizes by offering the best customer service solutions.
- To learn about the different ways in which we communicate over the telephone.
- To develop an understanding of phone etiquette and the mistakes we make on the phone.
- To understand how we can make an impact without being physically present.
This exercise will take approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. If you wish to reinforce the skills and provide plenty of discussion time, you can extend this to a 2 hour+ session as the game can be played again and again.
Approx. 12 people. Training materials are reusable.
Staff of all levels, who have customer service responsibility.
- 13 felt pads – Source your own or available to purchase from the training store.
- 1 giant coloured dice – Source your own or available to purchase from the training store.
- 6 sets of ‘telephone customer service’ cards – Free, PDF version available in downloads or professionally printed sets available from the training store.
- 8 ‘we want to win’ cards – Free, PDF version available in downloads or professionally printed sets available from the training store.
- A copy of your own internal policy on telephone etiquette if you have one.
- Trainer packs and handouts. Available in downloads.
If sourcing your own items, the colours on the dice must match the colours on the telephone customer service cards otherwise the exercise won’t work.
If you need these training materials translated into another language, contact us for a quote.