IN THIS MODULE:
- An in depth look into the different types of questions that can used during an interview, their uses and benefits and when they should be used with caution.
- A fun activity to practice using the different types of questions delegates have been learning about.
- An introduction to the funnel technique and how to use it to get the most out of an interview followed by an interactive activity to practice learning on this topic.
- Recognise the different questions to be used in an interview and potentially discriminatory questions to avoid.
- Create questions that can be used with the funnel technique.
Those with management responsibility or that are responsible for recruitment.
- Handout 11 – Types of interview questions
- Handout 12 – Funnel technique for questioning
- ‘Recruitment Questions’ activity cards.
Handouts can be found in downloads.