These training materials are designed for anyone who needs to improve their planning, delegation and time management skills. Suitable for public, private and voluntary sector organisations. There are comprehensive trainer notes included, so they are easy to pick up and deliver, even with no prior training experience.
PLEASE NOTE: These are face-to-face classroom training materials, if you need virtual training materials suitable for online delivery, we can also supply these, please contact us for more information.
MODULES IN THIS COURSE:
- Introduction to planning, delegation and time management
- Planning and time management
- Prioritisation and procrastination
- Effective time management and prioritisation
- Comprehensive trainer notes for 5 modules and pre-course work
- Delegate handouts
- Optional PowerPoint presentation
- Quick trainer reference guide
- Pre-course questionnaire
POSTED TO YOU:
- “Effective delegation” activity cards – colours may differ to those shown.
There may be some additional small items that you will need to supply yourself, these will be listed in each module and might include sticky notes, pens, flip-chart pages, sweets/prizes etc.