IN THIS MODULE:
- An introduction to emotional intelligence testing.
- A group discussion on the effect of emotional intelligence on customer service in a given scenario.
- Two short group activities on empathy and apathy.
- To discuss the different factors involved in emotional intelligence.
- To identify how to use empathy with customers.
- To recognise customers’ needs and how we can use emotional intelligence to deliver good service.
This exercise should take approximately 1 hour.
Ideally, 4-12 people per session.
Staff of all levels, who have customer service responsibility.
- Trainer pack and handouts – option PowerPoint included.
- Sticky notes – you will need to supply your own.