IN THIS MODULE:
- A short group discussion on the role of customer service strategies.
- An exercise identifying the impact of the leadership team on customer service and identifying areas where they could improve.
- “Fruit Salad”, an interactive game where delegates work together to match personality traits with different customer service environments.
- A Discussion on the five key attributes of a great customer service provider.
- To identify different leadership styles that impact customer service.
- To discover the behaviours of employees delivering great customer service.
- To outline the key fundamentals of a great customer service provider.
Ideally, 4-12 delegates per session. Training materials are fully reusable.
Staff of all levels, who have a customer facing role.
- Trainer pack and handout – optional PowerPoint included.
- “Fruit salad” activity cards and mats – free PDF version included with “training materials only” or select “training materials plus activity cards and mats” to have a professionally printed sets posted to you.