IN THIS MODULE:
- An informative discussion on non-verbal behaviour and the messages it sends.
- A group session on how to maintain good verbal communication whilst in a conversation.
- The “Communication Challenge” – a card game where delegates compete to complete several communication challenges to win points and prizes for their team!
- To relate to effective verbal communication.
- To develop our awareness of non-verbal skills and learn how to use these to communicate more efficiently.
Ideally 4-12 people per session.
Staff of all levels, who have customer service responsibility.
- Trainer packs and handouts – optional PowerPoint included.
- “Communication Challenge” activity cards – PDF version included with “training materials only” or select “training materials plus activity cards” to receive a professionally printed set through the post.
- Timer – source your own or select “training materials plus timer” to receive a glass sand timer through the post.
- Soft ball – source your own.