IN THIS MODULE:
- A short introduction to informal resolution followed by a group discussion task on mediation.
- A short session on conducting an investigation.
- The “Meeting in a Muddle” game – a fun, energy filled activity on how to perform a formal grievance meeting.
- An insightful activity highlighting the challenges of note taking and some top tips for improvement.
- A short session teaching delegates about the appeals process.
- Recognise the options available to resolve a grievance informally.
- Identify the importance of keeping clear and accurate notes.
1 hour and 5 minutes.
Those with management responsibility.
- Trainer pack and handouts – available in downloads.
- ‘Meeting in a muddle’ activity cards – free PDF version available or professionally printed set available by selecting training materials plus props.
- Pen and paper (or electronic device) for note taking activity.