IN THIS MODULE:
- A quick group brainstorming exercise on having a customer service culture.
- An exercise revealing the different viewpoints of delegates on customer expectation within the company.
- A group task identifying the costs of good customer service vs bad customer service.
- A discussion on how to recognise when great customer service is being delivered.
- Discuss what customer service is and how a customer service culture is formed.
- Indicate expectations of customers.
- Identify why good customer service is critical for business success.
Staff of all levels, who have a customer facing role.
- A4 Paper and coloured markers. You will need to source these.
- Trainer pack and handouts – optional PowerPoint included.