IN THIS MODULE:
- A fun drawing task in pairs highlighting the importance of effective communication.
- An insightful exercise on the importance of meeting and greeting.
- A group brainstorming session identifying common causes of miscommunication.
- An activity analysing delegate’s previous experiences to determine the causes of poor customer service.
- To identify different methods of effective communication.
- To recognise barriers in communication and find solutions to overcome them.
1 hour and 15 minutes.
Ideally, 4-12 delegates per session. Training materials are fully reusable.
Staff of all levels, who have a customer facing role.
- Trainer pack and handout – optional PowerPoint included.
- Blank sheets of A4 paper – you will need to supply this.