IN THIS MODULE:
- A discussion exercise on “The three-step grievance process”.
- An example scenario following through a grievance claim.
- An insightful look into the potholes and penalties associated with grievances.
- “Consequences” – a fun activity with delegates working in teams to identify the different outcomes that could be associated with each grievance.
- Identify the key aims of a grievance process.
- Apply the steps required within a formal grievance process.
1 hour and 10 minutes.
Those with management responsibility.
- Trainer pack and handouts – available in downloads.
- ‘Consequences’ activity cards – free PDF version available in downloads or professionally printed set available if you select training materials plus props.
- Timer – source your own or available if you select training materials plus props.