IN A NUTSHELL:
- A group discussion on phased return to work options.
- Information on holiday entitlement during sickness.
- A fast paced and exciting team quick-fire policy quiz with a buzzer, to add some energy and recap the delegates absence management knowledge.
To learn about phased return to work and identify what it means.
Ideally, 4-16 delegates per session.
Those with management responsibility.
- Trainer pack and handout – optional PowerPoint included.
- Buzzer. You can source this yourself, use a buzzer app on your phone or purchase one from our training store.
In the previous modules of this absence management course, we covered topics such as considering alternative roles or working patters and also making adjustments to premises or equipment to support an employee at work – knowledge of these topics might be required to complete this module.