IN THIS MODULE:
- An insightful exercise discussing the origin of stereotypes from Hollywood to Brazilian Popstars.
- A group brainstorming session to highlight the stereotypes that apply to people from all backgrounds.
- An optical illusion to demonstrate how perceptions can be incorrect followed by a discussion in small groups on the perceptions that each person has.
- Recognise how stereotypes are formed from our experiences and learning
- Indicate how our interactions can vary due to perceptions of status we apply to different people
- Give examples of the commercial impact to an organisation if we allow perceptions and stereotypes to go unchecked.
Ideally, 4-12 people per session.
Staff of all levels, who have customer service responsibility.
- Trainer packs and handouts – optional PowerPoint included.
- Sticky notes – you will need to supply your own.