IN THIS MODULE:
The “Telephone Customer Service” card game – a fun on-your-feet game with delegates competing to win prizes by offering the best customer service solutions.
- To learn about the different ways in which we communicate over the telephone.
- To develop an understanding of phone etiquette and the mistakes we make on the phone.
- To understand how we can make an impact without being physically present.
This exercise will take approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. If you wish to reinforce the skills and provide plenty of discussion time, you can extend this to a 2 hour+ session as the game can be played again and again.
Ideally, 4-12 people per session. Training materials are reusable.
Staff of all levels, who have customer service responsibility.
- A copy of your own internal policy on telephone etiquette if you have one.
- Trainer packs and handouts – optional PowerPoint included.
- 13 felt pads & 1 giant coloured foam dice – source your own or select “training materials plus activity cards, pads & dice” to receive items through the post.
- 6 sets of “telephone customer service” activity cards & 8 “we want to win” activity cards – PDF version to print yourself included with “training materials only” or select “training materials plus activity cards, pads & dice” to receive items through the post.
If sourcing your own items, the colours on the dice must match the colours on the telephone customer service cards otherwise the exercise won’t work.
- Training materials are instantly downloadable and delivered in Word format, fully editable.
- Available for download for 12-months in a secure online portal.
- These training materials are designed for trainers who need to deliver training to either clients or to employees in their organisation based around developing customer service skills. If you are not a trainer, please view our materials for managers.
- This is module 1 from the customer service course. All modules can be purchased and delivered as stand-alone modules, unless otherwise stated.