This one-hour interactive module starts with a series of situations upon which, using the brief information provided, the delegates will need to make a judgement. They will need to decide what action they will take and what the potential outcome could be, given the action they have decided. This is followed by a quiz which tests delegates knowledge.
To complete this module delegates will need prior knowledge for managing discipline and dismissals, either from using several modules from this course or using this module as a closing exercise to your own training course.
IN THIS MODULE:
- A series of situations ‘scenarios’ upon which, using the brief information provided, the delegates will need to make a judgement.
- A Q&A quiz activity to re-cap on learning in this course, using foam letters.
- Identify the five fair reasons for dismissal.
- Recognise key terminology involved in disciplining and dismissing staff.
Those with management responsibility.
- Trainer pack and handouts.
- Foam letters – purchase your own, they do not have to be foam (i.e. you could use fridge magnets but need a complete set A-Z) or select training materials plus letters to have a set posted to you.
- Optional post-course questionnaire.