Did you know it takes less than seven seconds to form your first impression of someone? Considering this means you are judged before you’ve even opened your mouth – having good communication skills when working in any customer facing roll is a must. These one-hour training materials will show delegates how non-verbal behaviour (such as body language) can have a huge impact and then explore how to positively use both non-verbal and verbal communication.
IN THIS MODULE:
- An informative discussion on non-verbal behaviour and the messages it sends.
- A group session on how to maintain good verbal communication whilst in a conversation.
- The “Communication Challenge” – a card game where delegates compete to complete several communication challenges to win points and prizes for their team!
- To relate to effective verbal communication.
- To develop our awareness of non-verbal skills and learn how to use these to communicate more efficiently.
Ideally 4-12 people per session.
Staff of all levels, who have customer service responsibility.
- Trainer packs and handouts – optional PowerPoint included.
- “Communication Challenge” activity cards – PDF version included with “training materials only” or select “training materials plus activity cards and timer ” to receive a professionally printed set through the post.
- Timer – source your own or select “training materials plus activity cards and timer” to receive a glass sand timer through the post.
- Soft ball – source your own.
- Training materials are instantly downloadable and delivered in Word format, fully editable.
- Available for download for 12-months in a secure online portal.
- These training materials are designed for trainers who need to deliver training to either clients or to employees in their organisation based around developing coaching skills. If you are not a trainer, please view our materials for managers.
- This is module 8 from the customer service course. All modules can be purchased and delivered as stand-alone modules, unless otherwise stated.